Anne Jones

My photo
I love creating unique knitted, crocheted and beaded wearable works of art. I may start with a pattern or picture for ideas, but I put a creative twist on it so it will be uniquely yours. I also have great pattern books and supplies for you to make custom creations of your own at www.KCKnittyGritty/etsy.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Updates to my Etsy Store~Knitty Kits and FREE SHIPPING!

I am so excited to offer all-in-one packages for knitty fun! Each kit includes yarn, knitting needles/notions and a pattern. This week I am offering a 100% donation of proceeds from any of my 6 Knitty Kits to the tornado victims in Joplin, MO. Most are $20.70 and you have an options of a cabled floor pillow, slippers, fingerless gloves/hat, or wooly bag. Click the Title of this Blog and be taken straight to my store with listings for all 6 Knitty Kits!

Plus all new this week... ALL FREE SHIPPING!!! Yes it's true, I have slightly adjusted each price of the items in my store to offer free shipping to all of my U.S. customers on 145 of my listings. For my international customers, we will work out a discount shipping offer, just message me.

No comments: