Anne Jones

My photo
I love creating unique knitted, crocheted and beaded wearable works of art. I may start with a pattern or picture for ideas, but I put a creative twist on it so it will be uniquely yours. I also have great pattern books and supplies for you to make custom creations of your own at www.KCKnittyGritty/etsy.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Patterns and Yarn Destash on eBay this week only!

I am liquidating some great vintage yarn for FREE SHIPPING! Yes, I will probably take a loss on this, but it has to be done! I am moving in 3 months and it's past time to destash. I also am putting some popular Leisure Arts pattern books on eBay starting at $0.99 with a $1.99 shipping cost. Each listing has extensive information on the fabulous projects in each magazine. Bid and Win today!

No comments: