Anne Jones

My photo
I love creating unique knitted, crocheted and beaded wearable works of art. I may start with a pattern or picture for ideas, but I put a creative twist on it so it will be uniquely yours. I also have great pattern books and supplies for you to make custom creations of your own at www.KCKnittyGritty/etsy.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Projects in the Works

Does a crafty girl ever only have one project working at a time??? I don't! I am finishing up my first ever joint-design-super-organized backpack for a great guy in sunny...err sorry Canada. :-) LOL The sewing is about done it is now time to pound some snaps for straps and construct the cushy backpack straps.  Say that 10 times fast...

Also in close second, ok well I've been dragging this little project out for awhile... are silver-and-black sparkley-stripey thigh-high leg-warmers.... Really going to have to create shorter names for these one-of-a-kind creations of mine. Just sayin...

Finally, last but not least... well only in terms of amount of yarn used are my newest collaboration with Christina Lundeen Photography to make adorable newborn hats and soakers/covers. I am working on another diaper cover and narrowing down options for hat ideas. Then on to baby hammocks! So cute!!

Crafting, blogging, designing patterns and oh yeah all that marketing business makes Anne quite the excited not dull gurl

Cheers!

No comments: